Are you looking to upgrade your teeth and gums with quality services that are guaranteed to improve your smile? With CEREC® technology, broken and damaged teeth can be easily restored to better than new conditions with advanced protection against future damage and decay.
You can take your oral health care to new heights with CEREC treatments. Let’s take a look!
– CEREC crowns drop the need for temporary crowns.
– CEREC technology is also used for dental fillings, as porcelain is extremely durable and capable of holding up well under the natural wear and tear of chewing and eating.
– CEREC crowns are mostly stain resistant and can recreate the natural look of real teeth.
– We will work hard to guarantee your CEREC crowns can be easily adjusted during the design phase to ensure the tightest fit possible for your crowns.
– Dental crowns last over a decade and can shield a tooth from decay and cavities.
– CEREC crowns are regularly called same-day crowns due to their ability to be placed in a single office visit.
– CEREC crowns place an importance on customizability, as they are tailored exactly for your oral health care needs and each tooth’s necessary treatment.
For additional help with CEREC, Dr. Kenneth Browning Prince and our team at Prince Dental Care are here to give you the smile you desire. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in San Jose, California, please contact us at 408-243-5044 to speak with a member of our team. A better smile is your first step to a brighter, healthier lifestyle that can improve your life for many years to come.